- If you are unable to make it to your appointment, please cancel with at least 24 hours notice.
- If an unforeseen circumstance occurs on the day of your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you are an existing patient and you miss your appointment or cancel in under 24 hours before your appointment, you may be charged a $25 fee.
- If you are going to be late to your appointment, please call us and let us know as soon as possible.
- We will likely have to reschedule you if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment time, but we will do our best to still fit you in if possible.